Friday, September 26, 2014

summer lovin'|Scrap Much?!

Sketchy Friday is up on the Scrap Much?! blog today! Here's our sketch this week: 
ScrapMuch?! September sketch
I stayed close to the sketch except that I scaled down my page size to 8.5x11. I used two iphone photos of my raspberry harvest this summer. Spoiler Alert: The raspberries won't be joining us next summer. I dug them up Labor Day weekend.

I used two 4x6 project life cards on this spread. I also dug into my stash for some old Crate Paper chipboard stickers. The flair is by Kelly Purkey and my stamps are Studio Calico. I used raspberry pie Prima chalk ink. 

Here is a run down of our Sketch-y Friday rules. Just link up your creations in our sidebar HERE to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize. You have until September 29, at midnight to participate in any of September's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!

If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)  Good luck, we cannot wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

Laureen said...

Love your chevron background. Nice layout to talk about raspberries!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, loving your bold background!