Here's my page:
Isn't he so sweet? My cousin posted this few days after he was home. I wanted to pull the blues and yellows out of the photo to use on my layout. I really loved the layering on this sketch. I used strips of paper and tags and flags and my circle punch. and brads! which I never use. So I hope you'll get some inspiration here today and try your hand and creating something with this sketch. We have lots of inspiration for you on the ScrapMuch?! blog and here's how you can play along:
- Link up your creations in the sidebar HERE to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize
- You have until November 29 at 11:59pm to participate in any of November's sketch challenges
- Each linkup tool will remain open until that date!
- If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work
supplies
stamp: Gelatins (Little Buddies)
brads: MME (Nostalgia)
tag: Crate Paper (Notes & Things)
badge: Freckled Fawn
mist: Mister Huey's (cash money)





5 comments:
This is just adorable.... love your layering and the colouring is perfect!
Lovely and so cute! Love the colours you used! Great embellishments. Love the HE button and the blue banner flag!Great take on the sketch!
absolutely adorable, love the colours and the addition of the brads
great page Ashley, love what you did on the back ground!
Darn sweet Ashley and I love how you worked the layers.
Post a Comment