Tuesday, November 11, 2014

helped me get through the day [card]|Stick It Down design team. & a prize!

Hey everyone! It's the the second Tuesday in November which means we have a card sketch up on the Stick It Down blog! Here was our sketch this month:
I wanted to make a card for a girl I used to work with. I recently changed jobs and she made me a cake and gave me a really sweet card. I miss working with her and I wanted to send her a nice thank you card. I used a Hero Arts Cling Dots background stamp with grey and navy ink to create sort of an ombre effect.  When I saw this Kelly Purkey stamp in my stash, I knew it would be perfect to use for her. I used a Hero Arts die cut and a Paper Smooches sentiment stamp on orange for a pop of color. Here's my card:


I appreciate you stopping by. Because I'm feeling generous, I'm going to do another giveaway. Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win a prize. I have a prize box of new items in my closet that I'd love to put together for one winner!

a Rafflecopter giveaway  

Don't forget to also check out the SID blog to see what the other design team members came up with! Also, the design team call is open until November 21 so hurry up and submit!

suppli!
patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
twine: October Afternoon
stamps: Kelly Purkey (I Like You); Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler); Hero Arts (Cling Dot);
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Studio Calico Color Theory (clean slate); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (faded jeans)
puffy sticker: twine + ink