Today we get to do a unique thing at Stick It Down. Since it's the fifth Tuesday of the month, the design team gets to choose any sketch that has been previously posted and create a project. I'm on the card team, but I chose a single page sketch this time. Here's the sketch I used:
I used 8.5x11 size for this page and used hexagons instead of triangles. Here's what I made:
Visit the SID blog today to see the sketches and designs the other design team members used. Then stay tuned for a fun 2015!
supplies
mist: Studio Calico Mister Huey's (Bazinga; Shine)
stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop (Pattern Craze)
sequins, mask: Studio Calico
label sticker: My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Love that you chose a sketch outside of your team. Thank you for sharing, Ashley!
Love the sketch you chose and the layout you created!! Great mix of shapes!!
Post a Comment