Wednesday, December 17, 2014

this is a happy day.

I recently received my order from Scrapbook Circle and I've been excited to make some layouts. I got two of their Christmas kits (All is Bright and Favorite Elf) and the only time I do Christmas layouts is around Christmas time so I was impatiently waiting for my order to arrive!

I found an old photo of my brother and me on Christmas Eve and I just wanted to use it immediately! I found the December sketch on the Scrapbook Circle blog and got to work! I loved both of these patterned papers and I added some mini sticker tags from Chickaniddy Crafts and some buttons by Fancy Pants. That Glitz card was dipped in Versa Mark ink and then heat embossed. 
December 24, 1990
Thanks for stopping by!

supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico (Thataway); Webster's Pages (It's Christmas!)
buttons: Fancy Pants (Merry Little Christmas)
die cut shapes: Elle's Studio (Good Cheer)
mini tag stickers: Chickaniddy Crafts (Jolly Good)
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (leaf)
wash from Target

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page and picture!!