Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Day.

I know Christmas is becoming a distant memory, but I have these photos of my cousins and I love them and I've really wanted to scrapbook them. Actually I have not scrapped any Christmas yet at all! So I used mostly my Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company line. I got the idea to use the tags like this from YouTuber Jen Schow. She did a video flip through of her 2014 album and I got so many ideas from seeing her pages!

I worked with the Scrappy Friends challenge for January using Kelly's color challenge + Rochelle's tic tac toe challenge. I used die cuts, three patterned papers, and gold.
I really like the way this page turned out and it was fun to do a Christmas page!

supplies
patterned papers, chipboard buttons, chipboard: Teresa Collins (Tinsel and Company)
rub ons, die cut labels and tags: Chic Tags
puffy stickers: Evalicious 
mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What lovely work Ashley! Loving those tags and how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

Rochelle Spears said...

Nice layout… Great job of the tags! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friend challenges. :)