Thursday, January 29, 2015

miss you[card].

I adore this little puppy in the Doggy Dog stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop. I'm such a sucker for puppy dog scrapbooking supplies and embellishments ;)

Isn't he adorable? I used some of my mini distress ink pads to color him and then fussy cut him. I added the bone border from the same Doggy Dog stamp set and the sentiment from a different SSS stamp set. You can't really tell in the photo, but that embossing powder is sort of iridescent. It's really pretty in real life. Now a dog lover in my life is going to get a kick out of receiving this card!

supplies 
stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop (Doggy Dog; Simple Sentiments; Drops Background) 
ink: StazOn (black onyx); Prima Marketing quick dry fluid chalk ink (Farmer Jeans); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (gathered twig; walnut stain)
embossing powder: Lindy's Stamp Gang (Madonna Robe Blue Gold)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...too cute!

Leslie Germain said...

HOw sweet!! Cute little puppy!!