Hey everyone! Today I have a mini crop challenge at the Turtle Soup forum.Our theme is celebrations! Head over to the forum and see what other challenges there are.
My celebration theme is graduation and my challenge is to use sequins! Here's my page:
This is from Jodi's high school graduation earlier this year. Their mascot is the purple tiger so I used a KP stencil with some purple ink blending. I added the polka dot bag from a Scrapbook Circle kit (October 2014/On This Day) and the stamps are by Unity Stamp Co.
For the 'happy' sentiment, I stamped with StazOn ink, then used the distress ink for some ink blending, and then I pop dotted it up off the page. My other stamp 'the best is yet to be' is inked onto a Lawn Fawn circle die cut that I cut with my Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine.
Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see your sequins projects in the gallery!
supplies
stencil: Kelly Purkey (zebra)
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (shaded lilac); Donna Salazar Mix'd Media inx (indigo); VersaFine (onyx black); StazOn (jet black)
dies: Lawn Fawn (circle stackables)
stamps: Unity Kit of the Month Feb 2011 ("the best is yet to be"); Unity ("life"); Unity Kit of the Month May 2009 ("happy")
patterned paper: Elle's Studio
alphabet sticker: Lily Bee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This is so fun and sweet!
So a fun page! Love the cluster of photo and papers!!
Post a Comment