Friday, February 6, 2015

All is Calm|ScrapMuch?!

Happy February and the first Sketchy Friday of the month at ScrapMuch?! We've got another great sketch release today:
Sketchy Friday
I shrunk this sketch down to 8.5 x11 size, which meant losing one of the photos. I still hadn't scrapped much of Christmas and I loved this photo of our living room this year with one of our trees. I used a bunch of embellishments from Chic Tags, Glitz Design, Elle's Studio,and a Christmas stamp set from Studio Calico.

I really like the way this turned out using the smaller scale. Always remember, sketches are just a starting point. You can manipulate them however you need to for your pages!
How to play along: Link up your creations HERE to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize! Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
most items were from the Scrapbook Circle Favorite Elf kit
patterned paper: Studio Calico (Magical) [grey]; Glitz Design (Hello December) [yellow];
stamp: Studio Calico
3x4 card: Glitz Design (Hello December)
ink: StazOn (onyx black); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (peeled paint; crushed olive)
brads: Teresa Collins (Tinsel and Company)
die cuts: Chic Tags
sticker tag: Chickaniddy Crafts (Jolly Good)
alphabet stickers: American Crafts Thickers (Dear Lizzy Fox); (Amy Tangerine Muse)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful layout- love the non traditional Christmas colour scheme.

Laureen said...

Liking the non traditional Christmas colour too! Great take on the sketch! Great embellishments!

Sandy Ross said...

Love that Yellow Christmas paper....it is awesome....as is your layout!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun page! That yellow/gold paper is one of my faves and you used it perfectly!!

Unknown said...

So loving this!

Rebecca rande said...

loving the non-traditional Christmas colours!! so bright and vibrant

Jayne said...

Cool page Ashley, love the title and the non traditional colours.

Tiiu said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the non-traditional Christmas colours