Today is my day off work and I found THIS challenge at Creative Embellishments.I know it's more leprechauns and 4 leaf clovers, but the greens and the flowers really made me feel like spring. I have cabin fever. So I dug up a photo from last spring of when everything was just starting to bloom and come together in my yard. I moved into my home in November 2013, so last spring was my first experience with the plants and flowers the previous owner had in the yard.
This crabtree looks gorgeous for a few weeks in April and May when all the flowers are blooming on it... and then they all fall off at once and it just looks like a normal tree again.
The challenge twist was to use a flourish, but I don't have any of those so I used my Creative Embellishments Fall Leaves wood veneer. Sidenote: I just also found THIS while I was linking up my Fall Leaves and how gorgeous is that?! Makes me think of crips leaves and pumpkins. Anyway, here's my page inspired by their challenge:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Great looking layout. Your tree is really pretty and your pup looks pretty happy too.
this is awesome love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CE :)
Beautiful pic and page! Love the pastel colors, background work and fun layering. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month. Be sure to check out our challenge guidelines and twist for this month.
Beautiful page! Love the bright colors and leaves! The frame you linked on your post is one of my absolute favorites btw! :-D Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments March Challenge!
Such a fun creative layout. Wonderful use of space and color and such a cute picture. Thank you for joining us at CE this month.
Post a Comment