skip to main |
skip to sidebar
together.
Hey there! I have a layout to share today for the Scrapping Turtle design team. They have monthly promotions and SN@P by Simple Stories is on sale this month. I've been eyeing these cuts from the Home Spun collection for a while and finally bit the bullet and got them. You know I don't do pocket style scrapbooking (except for mini albums an special projects), but I still use cards meant for pocket style pages.
Here's what I came up with:
This photo is from my cousin's senior night last fall. My mom and I went to his football game and while we were standing at the gate watching the seniors line up, my other cousin (his brother) came strolling by. We took a "groupie" as mom called it - and we all were cracking up.
supplies
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters)
date stamps: Studio Calico; American Crafts (Amy Tangerine; Maggie Holmes)
stamp: Studio Calico
enamel dots: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing)
die: Die-Namics by My Favorite Things (Accent It - Labels and Tabs)
embossing powder: My Stamp Box (clear)
washi: Teresa Collins
4 comments:
Fabulous page! Love the background paper and the colors you choose.
Love the groupie shot, your mom cracks me up!! Wonderful layout, thank you for joining us at LCOM!
LOL on the groupie - great take on the sketch - love the diecut - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories
What a cute page and a great photo. I love your cardstock. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
-Cher
Post a Comment