My page came together really quickly. The colors in the photo were perfect for the papers I chose and since there were gold accents in the photos, it made choosing accents on my page super simple too. Here's my page:
I stayed pretty close to this sketch, but I added some extra embellishments. I had so much 'stuff' that coordinated so beautifully that I just kept adding and adding things. I got to use some stuff from my stash + a mix of new things so that was really great too!
So enough about my page. I want to see yours! Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch?! blog today to see what the other girls did and you can link up your own page HERE.
supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico (striped); We R Memory Keepers (script);
chipboard shapes: Studio Calico + Hello Forever; Crate Paper (Notes and Things)
stickers: Pink Paislee (SwitchBoard); Basic Grey (Hey Girl!)
die cut shapes: My Mind's Eye (On Trend); Studio Calico (blue/gold);






5 comments:
Lovely page!
love the sparkly background, such a wonderful page
Adorable page!!
Love the layers and use of vellum!
Love the gold theme and that sparkle paper.....gorgeous!
Post a Comment