I joined the ScrapMuch? challenge this week. This was the sketch:
I've been wanting to scrap a couple of photos of my mom and I at a Pacers game earlier this year. One of the perks of my job is sometimes I get to do cool things, like attend sporting events and sit in company suites. I hadn't been to a Pacers game since pre-season so this was a great opportunity. Here's my page:
Thank you so much for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico (Thataway collection);
washi: Freckled Fawn
stamp: Elle's Studio
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
letter stickers: Dear Lizzy (Fox)
acrylic shapes: We R Memory Keepers
label stickers: Chickaniddy Crafts (Scrumptious); Kelly Purkey (Be Happy);
gold clips & feathers: Scrapbook Circle kit (Home Sweet Home)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Great page, love the title and chevron papers cut to enhance! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
What a fun perk of your job and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?
Lyne - DT
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas
LOVE your take on the sketch!! LOVE the papers and colors!!
Love how you made this layout and the papers you used are great. Thanks for joining the challenge at "Scrap Much?!"
great take on the sketch, love your papers. Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?
I love the chevron cuts and gold embellies!!! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?
Super cool page Ashley, glad you could join us over at Scrapmuch?
This is a great page for a sporting event. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at ScrapMuch?!
Hey Ashley! Love your take on this sketch and your title
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?
Lovely scrapbook page! Love all the elements on this page...
Post a Comment