I used a stencil + ink blending to create the background. Then I heat embossed some chipboard with SNS embossing powders. These embossing powders are called 'marbled' and you can see why. The finished appearance is marbled with a pearlescent finish. It's quite lovely!
With my Spellbinders Grand Calibur , I die cut some circles. I added my sentiment and mounted the whole thing onto purple cardstock. Here's my finished card:
Stay tuned to Stick It Down for some upcoming announcements, changes, and a design team call!
supplies
stencil: Hero Arts
inks: Tim Holtz distress inks (shabby shutters, peeled paint, pine needles)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Mojito EP440, Mesmerized EP441)
dies: Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts (circle stackables)
stamp: Simon Says Stamp (Love This)
ink: Tsukineko VersaFine (onyx black)
adhesive: Sparkle N Sprinkle Tearific Tape 1/8" wide
chipboard: Creative Embellishments






1 comments:
Love the sparkly chevron and the colors!!
Post a Comment