I've had some down time this week while I'm recovering from surgery. I found a sketch to play along with at my old stomping grounds Let's Capture our Memories. I combined the LCOM challenge with the 1-2-3 Get Scrappy! tic tac toe challenge. For this challenge, I used polka dots, washi, and a paper clip.
Since I'm not currently getting any scrapbook monthly kits, these are all things from my stash. It's kine of fun to make a mess and drag everything out and make something up from scratch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love your layout!!! Cool photos too!! Glad you joined our challenge at 123GS :)
This layout ROCKS! Love the papers and the cute embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
-CHer
Wonderful layout. Great use of the map paper and design is perfect. Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!
Awesome layout great use of the paper and embellishments thanks for joining us at 123 get scrappy!
What a gorgeous layout!! Love!! Thanks for joining us at 1~2~3 Get Scrappy!!
Post a Comment