Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stick It Down announcement!

The new design team was announced this week on the Stick It Down blog. I've been a member of the card team for the past year. Darcy recently announced she had to step away from SID and I decided to take it over. This is a huge new adventure for me and I'm figuring it out as I go with lots of help from Darcy :)

SID is a great little community that's growing and I hated to see it end. So far the transition has been going really well and I'm super excited about my new team. They'll begin with their term in July. You can view the team announcement HERE.

So in honor of my new job... I'm having a giveaway. Because why not?! All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and the SID blog :) I'll leave it open until Friday June 26 and the winner will be announced by June 27.
 a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great way to celebrate Ashley!!! :D