Sunday, June 14, 2015

time to party!

Last night I finished up a layout using this sketch from ScrapMuch? For my mom's birthday in April, we went to a local Japanese restaurant and had a fun night. Her meal was free and she ordered crab legs + they brought her dessert and made her wear a hat so they could sing happy birthday.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
stamp: Unity Stamp Co SMAK Kit (Dec 2014 - Moments Like These); Freckled Fawn (Oh Deer Me kit)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Ocean EP438)
label stickers: Freckled Fawn
die cut labels: Elle's Studio
transparency stars: Freckled Fawn May 2015 kit

9 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great layout and make on the sketch. I like the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at "Scrap Much?!"

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page!! Love the colors and your mix of products!! Looks like a fun celebration!

Unknown said...

Great job Ashley, love that vellum element! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!

ÅsaJ said...

I love your take on the sketch! I really like your background paper! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!

Rebecca rande said...

what a fun night!! free crab legs are always the best ;) great take on the sketch and wonderful papers. Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley! Everything DOES taste better when it's FREE!! LUCKY!
Love your take on the sketch
Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

Lyne said...

The anchor paper at the top is perfect for a meal where she ate crab legs...great idea!
Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
Lyne - DT
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Jayne said...

Great page Ashley, love the gold embossed vellum. Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch?

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the paper and stamping. Sounds like a fun night! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!