Monday, July 27, 2015

Grand Victoria.

I'm participating in CSI Case File No 171which went pretty perfectly with a recent trip to the casino where I won $15. I can be easily distracted so these challenges are sometimes difficult for me because I find myself straying from the colors or the journal prompt, but I think I did pretty good this time.
The evidence I used are triangles, labels, cork, dots, and something transparent. The testimony I used is document a celebration. I've been to a casino before but I haven't really gambled. At the Grand Victoria Casino I was looking for penny slots (do those exist anymore?) but I found $.25 slots. TJ gave me $2 to play and I ended up winning $15. For a brief moment I considered continuing gambling. I actually was up to $16 but when I lost, I cashed out. I took my $15 and bought us two drinks from the bar. Now that's reason for a celebration!
supplies

vellum: Webster's Pages
stickers: Freckled Fawn
alphabet: Dear Lizzy (Treasure)
gold metal hears: Teresa Collins
stamp: Kelly Purkey 
label stickers: Kelly Purkey
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
patterned paper, sequins, chipboard, cork: Studio Calico
project life cards: We R Memory Keepers

0 comments: