Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Paper Wings Productions: happy birthday.

Hi there! I'm on the Paper Wing's Productions blog today sharing a card I made featuring the Text Melange stamp set + Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst Watercolor Powder. All of the details can be found in my post over at PWP but I'll share some sneaks here :)

 Let's Eat Cake clear stamp set colored with Copics + my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to make a shaker.
The inside of the card:

Here's my finished card.What do you think? 
For more photos + details, visit The Aviary for my post today!

supplies 
Copic markers: R29; R39; R20; R81; YR04; Y21; Y1; E37; 100
Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst (Crimson)
sequins: Teresa Collins (gold; white); Studio Calico (pink);
wood veneer: Sweet Stamp Shop (Ahoy kit) 
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); StazOn (Claret);  
embossing powder: MyStamp Box

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Pretty card!! Love the sequins!!