Sunday, August 9, 2015

father's day 2015.

 I've wanted to scrapbook all week and finally had some time today to sit down and do something. I found this sketch challenge on the Boys Rule blog and used a photo of my brother and my dad golfing this past father's day.
I converted the sketch to 8.5 x 11 size so obviously that changed my dimensions and layers a little bit. Also I promise the colors aren't as flashy and clashy in real life. thanks for looking!:)


supplies 
stamp: Technique Tuesday (It's OK)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Versafine (Crimson Red)
labels: Chic Tags (Love Notes) 
alphabet: Basic Grey (Hey Boy!)
project life cards, sticker: Lily Bee
plastic die cut arrows: Studio Calico 
patterned paper: Glitz Design (triange) Finley collection; Lily Bee (hearts);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous layout!

Unknown said...

Super fun, so glad you decided to join us at Boys Rule!