Sunday, August 2, 2015

sorry for your loss||Scrapping Turtle.

Hey everyone! I have a card challenge up at Scrapbooking Turtle today. My challenge is to use some of your NEW items. Sometimes I receive an order and I put it away and forget about it or I tuck it away because it's so pretty and I want to save it. So for this challenge, I want you to actually USE something that you've recently purchased. Now "recent" is subjective and for me, I recently received the Bella Blvd Riley & Rover collection so that's what I used on my card.

I also recently ordered an ombre ink pad by Hero Arts so I used that to make my background on my card.
I hope you'll come play along in my challenge!

supplies
patterned paper: Bella Blvd (Riley)
stamp: Hero Arts (cling dots)
ink: Hero Arts Ombre (butter to orange)
enamel shapes: Prima

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this!! So clever and perfect when somebody loses a pet!!