Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stitch Fix #5.

I received Stitch Fix #5 in the mail today and I always get so excited because the items are a total surprise. I loved my pieces this time - I think they get better each time - and I decided to stick with the same stylist (Britt) for this fix (and the next one). Here's what I got.

Pixley Ivy Split Neck Print Blouse
LovedLovedLoved this and really wanted to keep it but it just looked too baggy on me. Having a small bust means I usually have to buy XS/S tops, otherwise they just look terrible.
 Pixley Judson Utility Jacket
Liked this jacket but have two similar so had to return it.

Mavi Freida Skinny Jean

Love these jeans. They're a navy color. Fit just right. This is my second pair of this brand from SF.
41 Hawthorne Berneen Printed Dolman Sleeve Top
Love. Keep.
RD Style Carlynn Mixed Material Pullover Sweater
Because I knew this wouldn't fit right. Again with the small bust, it just looks shapeless on me.

If you want to try it yourself, please use my referral link! My next Fix is coming in two weeks!

0 comments: