When I saw the Stuck?! sketch I immediately sat down to scrapbook. I am in love with this sketch.
I used a stencil with embossing paste and glitter embossing powder and then just started layering from there. I used ALL the stamps on this page.
I also used a couple of project life cards on this page. One is a 4x6 card that I trimmed down and matted my photo on. The other is one that I cut just the title from and you'd never know it was from a PL card.
Here's my page:
supplies
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (Hey Sugar)
stamps: Hero Arts (Paradise); Technique Tuesday (Summer Rocks); Kelly Purkey (Out in the Sunshine); Unity Stamp Co; Sweet Stamp Shop (Ahoy kit);
ink: VersaFine (crimson red; onyx black); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (picked raspberry);
stencil: Hero Arts (Sky stencil pair)
embossing paste: Dreamweaver Stencils
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (pink glitter finish)
puffy stickers: Freckled Fawn; twine + ink; Heidi Swapp
label stickers: Studio Calico Hello Forever
flair buttons: Chic Tags (Let's Go)
journal tags: Chic Tags (Let's Go); Elle's Studio
wood veneer, washi tape, vellum arrow die cuts: Studio Calico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Fun layout!!
Post a Comment