Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Paper Wings Productions: Halloween cards

I have two cards for Paper Wings Productions to share today. For my first card, I used one of the new release stamp sets, Build a Wreath.

I stamped my wreath from the Build a Wreath stamp set and die cut it with one of my circle dies that was a close match. Then I started stamping some of the Halloween images from the Little Halloween and the Fall Add Ons stamp sets. I colored the ghosts, the bat, the pumpkins, and the headstone with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I heat embossed the feather with black embossing powder right onto the wreath. I stamped the leaves with VersaMark ink, heat embossed them, and fussy cut them. The sentiment came from the Little Halloween stamp set and I just curved it slightly on my acrylic block so that it would fit nicely in the banner. The sentiment is also heat embossed with black detail embossing powder.

supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Fall Add Ons; Build a Wreath; Little Halloween)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Black Detail EP171; Moss EP418)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Copics:YR31; Y21 (banner); E31; E33 (bat); C1; C00 (ghosts, headstone); YR04; YR14 (pumpkins)
die: Lawn Fawn (circle stackables)

But wait! I also have one more card to share! This one is super simple and it's using the new stamp set, Winter Wonderland

First I used distress inks to color my background and then I die cut the grass from patterned paper. Next I stamped the branch and the bird with Memento ink. Lastly, I used a sentiment from Little Halloween and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
 Here's my finished card:
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Winter Wonderland; Little Halloween)
ink: Memento; Tim Holtz distress ink (shaded lilac; weathered wood; stormy sky)
patterned paper: Bella Blvd
embossing powder: Ranger super fine detail embossing powder (silver)
die: Mama Elephant

Thanks for checking out my cards and now that Halloween is almost here I am ready to move on to making some Thanksgiving and Christmas themed projects! If you made it this far, I have a surprise for you! I have a stamp set to giveaway!

For a chance to win the Build a Scene stamp set by Paper Wings Productions...

a Rafflecopter giveaway  

3 comments:

Lynnc68 said...

Love the fabulous cards! I so want the build a wreath stamp set! Happy Halloween 🎃!

cherrera11 said...

I love the branch and bird card - simple and beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful cards! I really love that fun wreath... so many possibilities!