Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stitch Fix #6.

I know it's only been a couple of weeks since my last Fix but I was asked to attend a work Christmas party in early November so I asked for a couple of dresses in a Fix. Spoiler: I loved them both.

Kut from the Kloth Laurinda Dress size 4 $98
Love the color, love the fit, love the style, love the lace. So pretty. Fits like a dream. I love it. I knew I was keeping it before I even tried it on, so good thing it fit!

41Hawthorn Dita sleeveles ponte dress size small $68
I didn't think I was going to keep this one because it's kind of plain and do I really need another dress? but when I tried it on, it's like it was made for my body. Goodness gracious. Yes.

RD Style Tati knit top size small $44
Staccato Jayde open drape cardigan size small $48
This top? I hated it, then talked myself into it, and then didn't like it so I returned it. This cardigan? I loved the colors, really pretty, but I just think it looks terrible on me. I can't do super trendy things like this. Returned it too.

Zad Rhonda mini spoon necklace $34
I'm not a huge jewelry person but I'm open to some new pieces every now and again. I have a couple of necklaces that I just love and I rotate them so I just couldn't justify keeping this one.

So, Fix #6 in the books. I kept two items, which is about normal for me. If you're interested in trying it out, please use my referral link.

0 comments: