Market & Spruce Sawyer Space dye Dolman sleeve knit top size medium $58
Liverpool Anita skinny pant size 6 $78
Loved this top. Kept it. Also liked the pants, but they were a little long and they had a saggy crotch. Had to return them.
Loveappella Howella knit top size medium $48
I liked this top. I'm not sure if it was the fit or the material, but it kept bunching up and looking funky. I had to return it.
If you're interested in trying it out, please use my referral link.
Fate Rowen faux leather quilted vest size medium $78
I debated keeping this one. It's gold and I don't wear gold. But I love the navy color and I love the fit and I don't have anything like this. Plus, everyone on Instagram said I can mix my metals.
This was way too big. Obviously.



0 comments:
Post a Comment