Look by M Chloe Houndstooth infinity scarf $28
I liked the neutral colors of this scarf, but I am just really not a scarf person.
Just Black Faye skinny jean in grey size 6 $88
Loved the fit of these skinny jeans. How is it when I go shopping I can't find anything that fits, but every pair of jeans Stitch Fix has sent me have been fantastic?! These are grey and I returned them because I have like 4 pair of black skinny jeans + 6 pair of black leggings and these were just too similar.
Pixley Martina slub knit open cardigan in black size small $48
Fit was perfect on this but I have one similar, although I thought the pockets were a nice bonus.
41Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 sleeve popover blouse - olive - size small $58
Loved this shirt so much I didn't wanna take it off. Olive isn't a color I would have picked for myself... but it works.
Fun2Fun Danika split neck beaded blouse - white - size small $54
This is so pretty but completely see through. I grabbed a light pink tank that was nearby and tried it on underneath, just to figure out if I wanted to keep it or not. I'm keeping it. It's pretty and I don't wear white much So I think I usually keep two or three items per fix and I am guessing I average around $200/Fix. I don't get them on a set schedule, just whenever I feel like it. If you're interested in trying it, please click on my REFERRAL link.





1 comments:
The white top is amazing! Glad you kept it. I love seeing what you get!
Post a Comment