Monday, December 28, 2015

de-stash sale!

  • PayPal payment only
  • US shipping only
  • Prices DO include shipping 
  • Most stamps are in used condition and may have staining. This does not affect the stamped image.
  • May not be in original packaging
  • If you think my prices aren't fair, make me an offer!
  • Please comment on this post with what you're interested in and your PayPal address so I can invoice you. Thanks!
Stamps....

Sweet Stamp Shop

Against the Grain $7
Fall Gratitude $7 (can't find a link for this but if you Google it, it will come up)

Sparkle N Sprinkle
Spring Window $7
Ballet Shoes $6
Friendship Flowers $7
Hearts Like Dogs $6
Big Day $6

Elle's Studio
Cheers $7
Snapshot Details $2 (will ship in a regular envelope)

The Craft's Meow
Season's Greetings $6
Vintage Ornaments $6

Technique Tuesday
Life in Pictures (retired) $8
Real Life $7

Stampin' UP!
Itty Bitties (in packaging but missing the music note) $8 shipped


Studio Calico
wood mounted "here we are" stamp $7

Paper Smooches
Geo Graphic $7

Word Up $7

Stampbilities Tapestry Pattern $7 shipped

Unity Stamp Co
Love is my Anchor $6 (new!)

Market Street Stamps
Zebra Print (new!) $9

Hero Arts
Flower Heart E5684 $5 (the only link I can find for it - top center stamp)
Shadow Stamps Six Large Solids G2048 $6

Non-stamp items...

Hero Arts (never used) Subway Type stencil pair $6

Studio Calico stencil from June 2014 scrapbook kit "hello hello" $4

Tsukineko Tack 'N Peel reusable cling sheet $6 (new!)

*updated 1/25/16


5 comments:

Lynnc68 said...

I would like Vintage Snowflake please. Lynette_Petersen@hotmail.com

kimberlydawn said...

I am interested in Butterfly Kisses and Sent With Love by The Craft's Meow for $12. You can send the invoice to kimberlykreation@yahoo.com ... Thank You!

Unknown said...

Birthday Celebration and Pretty Phrases please. Flechiaphillips@gmail.com. Thank you!

Lisa Echerd said...

Hi, Ashley, you entered my blog giveaway for 5000 YouTube subscribers and won! Please check this post and contact me so I can send you the scrapbook/cardmaking kit: http://lisae-design.blogspot.com/2015/12/giveaway-winners.html Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi I would like SWEET STAMP SHOP: Pattern Craze, Across the Miles, Cityscape and from STAMPIN UP: Like o Meter my Paypal email is Colasboutique@gmail.com