Today I'm playing along with Stuck?! Sketches. I loved this single photo sketch but I converted it to 8.5x11 size.
This is my cousin's daughter and her face is just adorable! Everything here is from my stash - some of it super old! The only newer item is the Studio Calico washi strip and that's even from several months ago. I love using up some stuff from my stash that I've been hoarding!
supplies
butterflies: Heidi Swapp
patterned paper: Making Memories (butterflies); Studio Calico; October Afternoon (hearts)
label stickers: Pink Paislee (Sentiment Series); My Mind's Eye (Unforgettable "Story"); Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe);
flowers: Sassafras
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Beautiful Ashley, love the papers and the 8.5 x11 format adaptation! So glad that you linked up with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
What a lovely page! I like how you've adapted it to an 8.5x11 layout! And good on you for using up some items from your stash! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Super cute page! I love the mix of patterned papers and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches! :)
What a sweet layout ! Love washi and butterflies ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !
Love how you've used the sketch to work with a 8.5 x 11 page - love the mixture of papers - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x
Post a Comment