I made a video earlier tonight of my haul from Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp, and Elle's Studio and then I found this color challenge at ScrapMuch? that I combined with their sketch. I used the new Doodlebug Sweet Things collection with the newest Crate Paper Hello, Love collection die cuts. Then I added a bunch of things from my stash. Here's my page:
This is a picture I took of Bella a couple of months ago and I just love it. She looks so sweet... but as the journaling says, sometimes she makes me so angry that I question why I ever adopted her. *sigh*
supplies
epoxy stickers, wood veneer: Freckled Fawn
gold clip: from a Studio Calico kit
cardstock stickers: Pink Paislee (Sentiment Series); Teresa Collins (Tell Your Story);
stamp: Elle's Studio (Love You);
View blog post for supplies




9 comments:
Beautiful layout Ashley and I love your Journaling. How true, I think most pet owners feel that way at one time.....but we sure miss them when they are gone. Love your layering and sweet embellishing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!
Such a great page Ashley and sweet pic too. Thanks for linking us at ScrapMuch?!
Beautiful page, Asheley! You did a great job with the colour challenge, and such lovely layering!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)
Lovely page.. You did a fabulous job combine all the challenges. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!
Sweet photo of Bella - love this collection and awesome use of the colour challenge
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?
Oh! Love it!! Great page Ashley!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo
Great take on the color combination! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! - DT Jen
So great to see your creations! Great layout and love that pic of sweet Bella! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? :)
xox love this photo.
Post a Comment