I'm playing along with sketch #200 at Sketches In Thyme. This is a great sketch for something you only have one photo of and you really want to keep the focus on the photo. This is a photo collage of my friend and me with her daughter at the children's museum last year. I included our ticket on the page.
supplies
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
stamp: Elle's Studio Travelogue
die cuts: Jillibean Soup (Healthy Hello Soup); Elle's Studio (May kit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
This is awesome! I adore the papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Love your layout. Such a nice way to use tickets and such on the layout. Thanks for joining us this month at Sketches In Thyme.
Beautiful moments to remember and great page to celebrate them! Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme. Eli
This is a great layout! Love the papers/colors you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!
Awesome layout, love the ticket and hand writing!
Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~
Post a Comment