A few weekends ago, my friend and I headed to Illinois to see the Dixie Chicks. We got rained on, but it was a good show.
I'm joining the Just Us Girls challenge this week to use mustard yellow, hot pink, and turquoise. Here's my page. I usually edit with PicMonkey but there was an issue and it wasn't allowing me to save. I used Pixlr to edit this page and it's way more complicated and high tech than PicMonkey. I hope the saving issues clears up quick!
supplies
stamps: Kelly Purkey (Out in the Sunshine and Spring Break);
die: My Favorite Things (Accent It -- Labels and Tags)
die cuts: Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Soup
stickers, rubber stars: Studio Calico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
This is a great page to preserve your memory of the concert. I love all of the elements you have incorporated into this and great use of the colors. Glad the rain didn't dampen your fun time. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!
Post a Comment