Saturday, June 4, 2016

Haiti.

My brother and his girlfriend just got back from a cruise and I just love the water and mountains in the background of this photo they took. How pretty!

I'm playing along with the Scrappy Friend's June challenge using Brenda's sketch, Rochelle's this or that (butterflies) challenge, and Kelly's moodboard challenge.

I was inspired by the colorful washi tapes and their patterns + the text + the overall colors in the moodboard. Here's my page:

Thanks for looking!

supplies
journal cards: Elle's Studio (May kit)
die cut pieces: Jillibean Soup (Healthy Hello Soup)
washi tape strips: Studio Calico
stamps: Elle's Studio (Travelogue); Kelly Purkey (out in the sunshine; spring break);
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Hero Arts (ombre ink pad butter to orange)
wood veneer: Color Cast Designs
patterned paper: Gossamer Blue

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome!!! Really love that background paper and how you were inspired by the different items the mood board. Such a fun mix of patterns! Thanks so much for joining the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

Brenda said...

Such a HAPPY page and wonderful job with all three challenges! Thank you for playing along in the June Scrappy Friends Challenges!