Tuesday, June 28, 2016

meeting September.

Sharing a layout today using my new Elle's Studio Sunny Days collection. I am loving everything I bought from this collection and this page isn't even a summer/sunny day themed page.

In December 2014, we picked up our next foster dog, "September." My boyfriend snapped this photo of me bathing her. She smelled so bad we had to stop on the way home at a local dog grooming facility and give her a bath. She was a hot mess. Anyway, fast forward a few months and we named her Bella and adopted her ourselves. When the Timehop app brought this photo back up this past December, it brought back memories, and I shared it on my Facebook page. I wanted to use the photo from 2014 and my post from 2015 in a scrapbook page.

I usually hand write my journaling but I had a lot to say so I knew I was going to have to print it. When I print my journaling, I print on a scrap piece of paper first so I can get the sizing and spacing right. Then I will tape the paper I want to print onto directly over the text on my scrap paper and re-print.
Pretty much everything I used here is from the Sunny Days collection. I shared my haul in THIS video.
 
 supplies 
patterned paper, die cut pieces: Elle's Studio (Sunny Days) 
stamp: Paper Smooches (Lucky Dog);
alphabet stickers: Sassafras; Studio Calico;
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Versacolor (turquoise);
washi tape: Glitz Design;

0 comments: