41 Hawthorn Moni geo print & camisole blouse size medium $58
I actually have this top pinned and I have recently found it available on eBay for much cheaper, but I am going to go ahead and keep it. I like the color and the pattern and I love the embellishing.
Pistola Caterina frayed hem ankle zip skinny jean size 29 $88
Loved the color of these jeans and the style but the legs were too tight. They fit like leggings but since they're jean material it made them uncomfortable.
Papermoon Mula knit tank size small $38
I love stripes and I'm keeping this.
Le Lis Lavania lace knit top size small $48
I love little details like the lace in this shirt. It's a small and it's a little big for me but it's a cotton blend so I'm going to keep it and try to shrink it a tiny bit.
DV8 Dena strappy sandal size 9 $65
I've never gotten shoes in a Fix before and these were way overpriced for me to keep. They also felt a little big, but they were comfortable.
Thinking about trying it? Use my referral link.







0 comments:
Post a Comment