Friday, August 5, 2016

this week's smiles...

I'm linking up with Annie to share this week's smiles...

I got my new 4Runner! Finally. I will share more details later.


9 comments:

Lisca said...

Well congratulations on your new car! (Does 4runner mean it's a four wheel drive?) I bet that put a smile on your face.
Well, it put a smile on my face just looking at it....
PS I am (was) a nurse too
Lisca

Annie said...

It's really lovely to see a new face joining in the Friday fun. Love your new wheels....sure made me smile.
Hugs,
Annie x

Ashley H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley H said...

Thanks Annie:)

Ashley H said...

Yes it is 4 wheel drive! One of the reasons I chose it :)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Ashley, great to meet you. Hope you enjoy the new wheels. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by at mine, Angela xXx

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday indeed Ashley - mmm nice new car, enjoy. Have a great weekend too Robyn

mamapez5 said...

Not pretty in my book, but rather beautiful. Enjoy driving around in it. Kate x

Hettie said...

Oooooo! I gor 4 wheel envy now!! I am looking for a Jeep but not that new I am afraid!
Hugs
xx