Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Father's Day 2016.

I'm getting a few more layouts done for 2016. This one is for the Let's Get Sketchy December week 1 sketch + this month's challenge at Picture This! to use shapes. I used stars.

My picture is an Instagram college my brother posted this summer. He and my dad and grandpa always go golfing on Father's day. I used all Elle's Studio papers and die cut pieces. Even though I used items from different collections, everything coordinates.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Elle's Studio (Sunny Days)
die cut pieces: Elle's Studio (Sunny Days; Little Moments)
alpha stickers: SN@P! by Simple Stories

8 comments:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I love your colour choices and your photo is lovely. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Unknown said...

Great layout!Love your stars and all details.Thank you for playing with us at Picture this!

Anonymous said...

cool page. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marci said...

Excellent job at the negative space and a really cute page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout and memory page for your brother, Dad, and Grandpa! Thank you for sharing at Picture THis! Happy New Year!

Maya Yang said...

Nice page. Thank you for playing along with us at Picture This! : )

Arianna said...

Lovely page and photos!!
Thank you for joining us at Picture This!