Finally getting this concert scrapbooked from last October! I used some of my new Crate Paper Heart Day collection - it's fitting for these two hotties - and mixed in some of last year's Crate Paper Hello, Love collection.
The sketch is #253 at Sketches in Thyme.
I first saw Love & Theft a couple years ago when they opened for Gary Allan. Not only are they smokin' hot... I really like their music too :) I got free tickets to go see them last October and dragged my boyfriend along with me. He didn't enjoy the show as much as I did....
supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: Crate Paper (Heart Day; Hello, Love)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Very cute layout. Love the lips. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.
This is really cute! I love those lips! Very fun! THanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Such a fun page! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!
This is such a fun page! Great choice of papers and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!
Such a beautiful layout! Love all the gold touches. Thank you for joining us over at Sketches In Thyme.
Post a Comment