This sketch from Stuck?! Sketches this month initially scared me, but then I remembered there was a patterned paper in my Love & Adore collection from Simple Stories that fit this sketch perfectly. When I first saw this paper in the collection pack, I wasn't sure what to do with it so this all came together for me.
We had a wedding to go to a couple of weekends ago and the lighting at the reception was so terrible that the only photo that half way turned out was this cell phone selfie :(
I added a few pieces from Elle's Studio - some of the pinks and blues coordinated with this collection. Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Simple Stories (Love & Adore)
die cuts: Elle's Studio (Little Moments)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
A fun and colourful take on the challenge. The heart makes a good substitute for the star on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck!? Sketches!
The heart is wonderful and I like the cluster around the photo! A beautiful take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
So sweet, love that background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Lovely design! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa
Post a Comment