So I turned 32 last year. It's a little shocking to say that I'm 32 because I don't feel that old. I'm not where I thought I would be at this age but I'm happy where I am. Turning 25 was a complete breakdown and quarter life crisis for me. Turning 32, I feel pretty good.
I used the Scrappy Friends January sketch challenge + inspiration board challenge. I liked the pinks and pale seafoam green with a splash of gold. I dug into my stash for this one - old cork stickers from Studio Calico, Bo Bunny patterned paper, and chipboard numbers from Making Memories.
Thanks for stopping by!
supplies
vellum: Alison Kreft
patterned paper: Studio Calico (pink); Bo Bunny (Love Shack Baby)
stickers: Studio Calico
die cuts: Jillibean Soup (Healthy Hello Soup)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nice job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy friends Challenges!
Great layout and take on both challenges. Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges
Post a Comment