Tonight I mixed my song inspiration with this Scrap Our Stash challenge. They have a sketch and you also have to use the word GOALS and use one thing starting with each letter on your page. I used:
Gold
Onyx black ink by VersaFine
Arrows
Lyrics
Stamping
To bring it all together, I used the Paper Issues product spotlight challenge on Crate Paper's Heart Day collection. Everything on my page is from Heart Day + the stamps (Elle's Studio) and the alphabet stickers (American Crafts). I didn't buy the whole Heart Day collection, just my favorite pieces, but I've had a hard time using it because it's SO dang cute.
Thanks for looking!





6 comments:
Super layout love all the gold. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Awesome layout! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)
Love your page! Your design is fab! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa
Oh I know just what you mean about having a hard time using favorite papers! I tend to buy 2 or 3 if it is something I really love!! BUT - I also find joy when I am able to use a favorite paper on just the right layout - and I think you did that on this layout! Great paper selection and beautiful take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
Totally beautiful layout. Love the creativity and stash use. Thank you for challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash!
Oh, this is one of my favourite paper collections <3 Your page is just beautiful :) Good choices with GOALS too. Thanks for taking our challenge against Scrap Our Stash!
Post a Comment