Wednesday, February 15, 2017

love dogs.

Am I allowed to make this girlie of a page for three boy dogs?! I loved a few pages of this Pebbles line so I didn't get the whole collection, but it mixes nicely with the older Valentina collection from Bella Blvd. I love that I got to play with some new stuff + use up some old stuff on the page.

I used the February 15th sketch from Stuck?! Sketches as inspiration for my page and I followed the sketch loosely. I was more inspired by the layers and the large star. Instead of a star or other large shape, I used a journal card. I trimmed it down and used a border punch along the bottom.


I'm combining this with The Paper Girls Challenge #121 to use hearts.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Bella Blvd (Valentine); Pebbles (My Funny Valentine)
journal card: Bella Blvd (Riley)
heart stickers: Fancy Pants (Sweet Nothings)
'love' puffy sticker: Fancy Pants (Atwell)
washi: Glitz Design
die cuts: Elle's Studio

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch, love the colours. Your dogs look so happy. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Great job Ashley, love that bold background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

Love your page and the photo is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko said...

Lovely page with a darling photo❤ Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Morag Cutts said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches