Since today is the first day of spring, I'm sharing a spring page today! My day lillies did so good last spring and summer and I found this Instagram photo I took last year just begging to be scrapbooked. I don't know if day lillies can do bad; they're pretty easy flowers to grow, but I have a few plants with issues that I haven't figured out yet so I was thrilled that my day lillies took off like they did.
This page was inspired by the Paper Issues spring crop challenge - all the pretty flowers - to use a floral background. My yellow patterned paper is quite old from my stash, but all the embellishments are brand new. Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Lily Bee
cards,, puffy stickers, & die cuts: Elle's Studio (March kit)
stamps: Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer); Studio Calico (Aloha kit);
ink: Studio Calico (clean slate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment