Last month for my brother's birthday, we had a huge family get
together at a local bar/restaurant that is owned by someone in our
family. Way more people showed up than we thought so it kind of ended up
being a mini-family reunion. It was a super fun night!
These pictures are just silly selfies that my mom, my brother, and I took. I used Sketch #268 from Sketches in Thyme. The sketch calls for one larger photo, but I used two smaller ones.
supplies
patterned paper: Chickaniddy (Scrumptious)
journal cards, tags, die cuts, puffy heart stickers: Elle's Studio
stamps: Elle's Studio; Studio Calico
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Great family photos and love the story behind them. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme
Such a fun page Ashley! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!
Great layout. Love the photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.
Very cool take on the sketch - love that you used two smaller photos instead of one large. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Fun! Thanks for playing along with SIT
Post a Comment