Monday, April 3, 2017

loving this life.

I used the Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday sketch from this weekend to make this page about our recent vacation to Isla Mujeres. Just thinking about being on the beach, looking at the water, reading a book, with a Jack and Sprite in my hand... makes me wish I was there now.

I used THIS Scrap the Girls moodboard. The seaglass moodboard features greens and blues and has a beachy feel, which is perfect for my photos of me on the beach.

My journaling is from Dierks Bentley's song: Somewhere on a Beach

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: Crate Paper (Oasis)
enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
stamps: Technique Tuesday (Going Places); Kelly Purkey (Spring Break 2016 and Beach Day 2016); Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer)
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Memento (jet black); 
washi tape: Freckled Fawn

2 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

very pretty Ashley, great take on the mood board! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Kareen Dion said...

Beautiful Ashley!! I love the photo!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!