Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Memories.

I've had these pictures sitting around for a couple of years and I finally decided to use my new Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love collection for them.


Sketch N Scrap sketch 126 was my inspiration for this page, but I converted the sketch to 8.5x11 size. Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: Elle's Studio
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
stamps: Technique Tuesday (Summer Adventure 2016); Elle's Studio (Right Now Sept 2016; Travelogue)

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great job with the sketch, just love these papers with your fun pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Wonderful layout. I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen said...

Beautiful layout! The papers go so well with your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Love the different lines on your page! Very eye appealing! Super cute too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I just got these papers in the mail last week, and I can't wait to use them! Love what you did with them and great take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the pics. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama