Monday, April 24, 2017

special day.

Last weekend, my brother and his girlfriend came home and we celebrated my mom's birthday early. We went to a new local brewery which was awesome and then out to eat at one of my favorite places (and my mom loves it too). My mom got a piece of cheesecake to celebrate her birthday; our waiter was pretty cool.

I used the April 1 Stuck?! Sketches as inspiration for my page.

The patterned paper I used for the background is a really old Pink Paislee paper. I have two sheets of this paper I've been hoarding. Everything else is Elle's Studio - mostly the Live Love Laugh collection.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

It's great to use some of the older stash isn't it. Love your interpretation of the sketch, the colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Christine said...

What a cool layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Lovely page pretty colour combination! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!