I got to play with some of my new Echo Park Summer Dreams today. I used this month's sketch + mood board inspiration at Let's Get Sketchy. I felt like the colors in the mood board were representative of the Summer Dreams collection and the photos of the pineapple and drinks reminded me of lying on the beach for a week. Ahhhh I wanna go back!
Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Fabulous summer LO and a great match with LGS moodboard, thanks for joining in
So cheerful and fun! Love that BG paper! Thanks for joining us Ashley, at LGS!
Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Sketchy:)!
Beautiful !! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.
Colorful summwer vibes)) 😍 Thanks for joining us at LGS:)
Great beach page, such fun! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
Great layout, glad the colours inspired you. Good on you for entering our challenge at LGS.
What a fun summer beach layout, love the bikini background, thanks for joining us at LGS!!
Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Fabulous summer layout! Love the flip flops, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!
Post a Comment