I worked all weekend but I have today off to participate in some iNSD challenges. This one is for Scrap Our Stash challenge #4, which was a sketch challenge from the Mad about Sketch at Cookin' Up Creations + use a camera from your stash.
I know we all got these wood camera embellishment packs from Studio Calico and I was able to use a couple on this page. I actually added quite a bit from my stash + used the new Summer Fun collection from Echo Park.
My little cousin (who graduates this year) bought her own car which is pretty fantastic!
Thanks so much for looking!
supplies
patterned papers, die cuts: Echo Park (Summer Fun)
alpha stickers: SN@P! (Simple Stories)
vellum: Elle's Studio
stickers: Bella Blvd
cork: Freckled Fawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Super cute page and great job with the sketch and combining with the NSD Challenge! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash! Be sure to also link up your layout at Cookin Up Creations for a chance to win a prize from their site: http://www.cookinupcreations.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=316
Such a fabulous and fun page!!! Love the products you used!!
Post a Comment