I used the newest Elle's Studio collection, Live Laugh Love + some old Elle's Studio stamps (from 2016) + the December Elle's Studio monthly kit. Since Elle's Studio sticks to the same colors throughout all of their products, mixing and matching works really well.
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Easter.
I combined the Let's Get Sketchy June 1 sketch + Colorful Creations something old/something new challenge to make this Easter page.
I used the newest Elle's Studio collection, Live Laugh Love + some old Elle's Studio stamps (from 2016) + the December Elle's Studio monthly kit. Since Elle's Studio sticks to the same colors throughout all of their products, mixing and matching works really well.
I used the newest Elle's Studio collection, Live Laugh Love + some old Elle's Studio stamps (from 2016) + the December Elle's Studio monthly kit. Since Elle's Studio sticks to the same colors throughout all of their products, mixing and matching works really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Sweet Easter page, love the tag. Thanks for joining LGS
Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
Great take on the sketch... :-) Thanks for playing along with LGS.
Mandy
I love everything hearts--so you go me with that BG paper--nice page! thanks for joining us at LGS!
Lovely Easter layout - and love your paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
Great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at LGS!
Great combination of new and old paper!!Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations:)
Good memories! thanks for joining us at LGS:)
Love your background paper! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Fantastic page, great use of the old and new papers. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)
Fantastic layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorful Creations:)!
Great layout! I am also a nurse woking in a prison with a brown lab!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I loved your Easter layout. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations x
Great page and take on the sketch! Love that background paper! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!
Live, Laugh, Love, truly the important things. Love your website by the way, just fresh and funky. Good on you for mixing the 2 ideas to create your layout. Nicely done and thanks for joining us at LGS.
Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.
Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Colorful Creations this month.
Post a Comment